You might take a second to think it over, I'm just fine....
Exciting times for everyone that I know, a good friend is getting teaching job offers in Hawaii and Colorado, good for her. Another good friend is going to Houston to teach. Seems that things are coming together for those around me. Me? I have been nursing a cold and thats about all I can seem to handle these days. It no fun being sick in this kind of weather. Hopefully I can shake it soon. The new race track opened up, if anyone wants to go with me to check it out email me.
Found out today that my last day of classes may be May 3rd. So not much left. After that just wait for I-TEL to do its magic and allow me to graduate on May 14th. Now off to the dreaded staff meeting. last one of the semester. Thank God! The end of the semester is coming up fast and the weather is not as nice as i had imagined it would be.
Should be finding out about the NM Fellows position soon as well as the Labs position. But for now Ill be working at UNM and Checker for the time being. Im excited about moving into a house thats not 1700 mesa vista. I also applied for a couple fellowships today, keeping my digits crossed.
Meetings and whatnot the rest of the evening and back to another busy day tommorow.
Everything to Everyone
Update: i am sitting in the lobo cirt pod today wasting time, observing the CIRT techs and the badges, clipboards, and overly loud conversations. if only i had one of these jobs, i could rule the world. i guess somebody has to dig ditches.....
Wednesday, April 27, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment