Sunday, April 24, 2005

I wish I was six again...

I am not sure if its the stress of more than a handful of things going on at once, all the time or the upcoming weeks, I am stressing and trying to stay on top of everything.

Kelly Clarkson's wordsmithing at its best, as close to lyrical perfection, im going to so read on....

Here’s the thing, we started out friends
It was cool,
but it was all pretend
Yeah yeah, since you been gone

Dedicated, you took the time
Wasn’t long till I called you mine
Yeah yeah, since you been gone

And all you’d ever hear me say
Is how I picture me with you
That’s all you’d ever hear me say
But since you been gone
I can breathe for the first time

I’m so moving on
Yeah yeah
Thanks to you, now I get what I want
Since you been gone
How can I put it, you put me on
I even fell for that stupid love song

Yeah yeah, since you been gone
How come I’d never hear you sayI just wanna be with be with you
Guess you never felt that way
You had your chance, you blew it
Out of sight, out of mind
Shut your mouth I just can’t take it
Again, and again, and again, and AGAIN!!!!!!!.........

1 comment:

Dr. Goddess Mommy said...

Dude, you are SO at my graduation party. The Easter thing is a week before...it is at my church...you can go to that too if you really wanted to! Heh! I need to give you a slip of paper with the grad party info on it.