My buddy...My buddy...wherever he goes; I go...My buddy and me....
What a crazy 72 hours, feel like my emotions are being twisted around, twisted around, until it they snap, then you got to put it all back together. Had the opportunity this evening to hang out with some of the older guys from the house, and remembered just why i hated that part of my life, nothing has changed with them, still the same old stories, same old shit talking, so as I have learned how to do these days. came home and got to work on my final projects, early, and am looking forward to moving out of here. All of my non-fraternity friends have gotten busy so I have had to rely on myself for moral support and try to be the strong one.
I feel really bad for KT, shes going through a lot, I want to swoop in and ensure everything will be fine and easy, but life rarely is, she is so strong and she is an inspiration for me.
"its strange how clouds that look like mountains in the sky are next to mountains anyway...just like today"
Saturday, April 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment