Thursday, April 28, 2005

Well I can cross off the NM fellows job off the preverbial list of jobs this summer, now just waiting to see about working for the Labs, this one sounds most exciting. But some exciting news from ENLACE I will be working with them for a while, so that makes me happy.

What is not so happy, is how I have been feeling lately, rather ill. Up and down. Being extrememly busy with end of year stuff does not help either. Just have to push a little harder for just a few more days, and I am good to go. This evening what a whirlwind of meetings and rudy's, but enjoyable, knowing im not the only one hanging on to this rollercoaster.

One of my fraternity brothers came to ask me what that song was coming from my room, it had a "good beat" it was a mayer tune, finally someone else is catching on.

Tommorrow will be another pretty busy day. hopefully ill feel better....

No comments: