Tuesday, April 26, 2005

From whats left; you'd figure it out....

Its one of those tuesdays, the kind that start off really early, really for no reason other than to deprive you of sleep. Just one more week and that is it, as far as school goes. Things seem to almost be too easy. but I will take what I can get these days. Today is also laundry day #2. I can't wait to be in a place where I will have the room to keep my clothes in something larger than a 3' x 3' space. and can do laundry at my own pace, and not the marathon once a semester laundry sessions that have been common over the past 4 years.

Yesterday was pretty eventful as far as work goes, i went into work, a chaotic place always at the las lomas office. I tried to sneak out, our program director asks me about summer work, and i said that we will be holding interviews, (not my idea but my bosses) she flips out and asks me how many people were promised jobs and such, which i do not know, she ensures me ill have a job(bribing info out of me) i just leave and let her know that she needs to talk to my boss, fun times. And all i was doing was dropping off a time sheet and checking on mail. speaking of mail, i was invited by mayor chavez to attend a summit of youth and young adults, good deal, only its during my final week of classes, once again i will see if i can skip more class for work. Just sucks that i basically have to do this and turn in my stuff, which is already done a day early. who knows?!

but not all is down and out, the new race track in this town has opened and I want to get a group of my friends together to go racing. its route 66 karting, and its up on west central past 98th street, good place to be during the day.... email me or msg me if you want to go, i can get the sweet hookup from pedro's cousins who run the place. the track is owned by a german immigrant who had a kart track in europe, those europeans know their race tracks, and it will be a good thing. I want to do this before school is over.

I hold to you, you bring me hope, ill see you soon, and if i dont see you, i'm afraid we have lost our way....

No comments: