Sunday, April 17, 2005

Take the long way home

only in Albuquerque and a serious lack of coordination of road construction routes I foud myself taking an nice hour detour around west central.It would have been faster to come back into Albuquerque via placitas. it was that bad.

A busy busy Friday through Sunday, pretty much every waking hour going here and there and doing this and that. After a crazy day at work and errands it is good to be home among the sitting.

Violent Skies Tear the Air, I'm falling on my knees again in the rain..

Crazy weather yesterday afternoon, there was a tornado that cancelled plans for a lot of people, so i was watching the channel 7 news at 10 only to find albuquerque resident DB has gotten exclusive footage of the tornado cloud, just so happens that DB was my aunts ex husband whom I am not at all fond of, king of the elder douche tards, they spend about 7 minutes talking about how he and his "band" devlins' practice was interuppted by this occurance, ive never seen a more blatant plug for someone on the news since nelson martinez's mariachi fever cd promotions a few years ago....vented and good to go...

I got to drive the 79' yesterday, very fun, i miss driving the car, its been a little over a year. put in the battery, cranked over the engine and it fired up just fine, very happy! now its at its resting place.

Ok now back in time, attended the mortar board intitiaion, lots of people there, made me happy to know at least on paper the group could do great things. I feel relived to have a regime change, but at the same time its hard to give up something you put a lot of work on.

I know a lot of people are going through some rough times right now, with unexpected deaths, sickness, and just all around not-funess a foot, I know things will get better for everyone soon, because it has to...

just remeber that anything is possible with a hoveround.....

No comments: