I'm not alone. Wish I was. Because then I'd know I was down Because...
This week was slow to start(for me) but seems to be picking up steam like none other. The weather is nice for a few minutes each day, playing tricks on us feeble humans. Spring in NM has sprung like a friggin' monkey on crack, but that is how most are, wind, wind, and wind. Supposed to snow tonight in parts of the state, but then again, that is not so uncommon.
Classes are going well, a little too well if you ask me. I may work a little extra this next week and just finish up everything for the rest of the semester and just veg out. Senoritis is creeping in like a mon' floto'
Katie is getting better, which is good, i heard its not cool to be sick.
Some of my friends are going through a rough time, being with the end of some things and beginning of others inter-weaved with each other. making things difficult to deal with. life has it way of kicking you in the teeth when you are sleeping.
Tommorow off to clovis to represent UNM at the SS event. who would have thought that I would be the one to represent UNM. This is a big thing for me, a little nervous, but its the fun nervous. Thursday is order of omega initiation, friday will be busy at work, saturday is spring storm, sunday is mortar board initiation, then next week will be full of pre-alum stuff, and a week after that is formal. all of this is coming up in an endless string of events to end somewhere around may. I can't wait.
"ok im going out, im gonna have a good time, but everything is almost there, everyone around me doesnt care, all i want to do is find somewhere to put my stuff down." -JM
Tuesday, April 05, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment