I was cleaning up, putting stuff away, when i found it there yesterday, it was last, you were drinking, the picture was dark and we both were blinking, i want you back today, I thought you left your toothbrush here, as a way to say i will always be messing with you....
What a week it has been, a lot going on, not only for myself, but for others, fits of rage and frustration have been weighing heavily on peoples minds and emotions this week too........ not everyone can handle it, and often times turn to substance and lack thereof to deal with their problems, both seen and unseen.
Yesterday/Last night was one of the nights I would not want to ever happen again, filled with everything bad, and unpleasent, but sometimes that is how life is. filled with ish'
I want to write more, but somehow have forgotten what to say. words fail me now.
Sunday, April 10, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I'm sorry about the 'ish sweety, and I'm sorry that it all happened, but its done with now and it won't happen again. Thanks for looking out for me. I love you very much!
Post a Comment