Thursday, March 24, 2005

Utterly Invisible but still just as delightful....

I feel out of place these days, especially in group settings, but not in an awkward..i forgot to wear pants way, but just that I can easily float from place to place without hoopla or drama or even acknowledgement. Without recognition, babble on oh, how i babble on these days; about what I don't know; hoping someone may care about me and what is going on.

busy times, busy times.. not for me, i feel like im on a seperate grading system where im coming down off the incline towards the finish rather steadily....

I was amongst friends today at meetings, maybe its the newfound rest and relaxation that has my mental capabilities in place and up to 100% or beyond. I am noticing things now, were they there before? who knows, im not going to dwell. Since I have returned this previously held week from MO, I am ready to go, i think it takes going to big important places to make ourselves feel small enough to go out and do great things, and this spring break especially made me feel this way, and this week too. oh well....

Stand by for news....I get excited about this, maybe someone will, i got a real job, announced today I will be working full time right after i graduate, time to celebrate, with myself at some point.

Sold the last remnants of my racing equipment today, sad to let it go, but glad it will get use. end of and era sort of, beginning of a racing career for me, maybe.

No comments: