I'm out to see searching for the harbor....
Coming back to school from the break, i have noticed the energy is the same, but when i've checked back in with everyone i am feeling like an outsider, I almost feel guilty for leaving for spring break, but then again what am I supposed to do? That's right I'll just drop this feeling and leave it for what it is, a feeling, nothing substantial, but the feeling is like coming home with a good grade and then getting grounded for not taking out the trash.... a mini emotional rollercoaster.
A short recap of my spring break time in kansas city,
visted the hallmark cards visitors center, if i called you over break you heard about it at least 10 times, i have come away with a greater understanding of what the whole greeting card industry is about.
at the WESTIN hotels they have these beds that they call "heavenly" at first i was like, yeah right, but holy shit, if i could have fit it in my suitcase i would, best sleep ever. and it made up for the $8 bottled tap water and "heavenly shower" that seemed to back up everytime you looked at it. i miss the soft water.
went to a real jazz bar, was cool, now i feel cultured. then to uno, where they had guy singing howie day songs then busts out with neon by JM simply amazing.
Anyhow theres so much more, but I cant get past that the feeling that my friends have forgotten who i am, so now its time to fix that....
Wednesday, March 23, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment