Tuesday, March 15, 2005

In a New York Minute.....

The changing of seasons, or reminder of what the season should be, as is the case today can cause weird things to happen. I guess thats why primitive man always had to be on the move, to leave some things behind, if he or she had to. But sometimes we get caught up in everything going on and realize some things just aren't that easy. The snow reminded me today that nature is not one to be messed with.

Again it seems as I am embarking on a major step, something is there to remind me im not perfect. as hard as I try to experience everything all at once, I have to remember that the rest of this week will be a step towards a goal.

I am still hanging in there....

Lighten up while you still can, and take it easy!

No comments: