Taking time to make time..........
I've stopped freaking out, for now at least, knowing others are freaking out too, it is amazing, a human beings ability to freak themselves out at any time. and its almost disgusting when this ability is discovered, but I try, as hard as i can to put this anxiety into something productive, and if that means going out on a limb and calling or texting someone, it is. so far its kept me off refer and crank folks!!!
As I walk into my c&j class, late again, I realized that I am only just a few weeks away from a almost 1/4 life milestone. My "college" days are numbered, at least at the undergraduate level, so what the moral of the story is, I feel like its ending almost too easily.... I dont want to jinx myself but come on now.
EXNEI ON THE LAPSOSE....
Had lunch at frontier, first time since probably 7th grade when I was at the NMMR Science Fair and was taken to frontier for the first time for lunch, that I have been there before 5pm. a little weird, but nice. I was usually there post parties, bars, or hiding from the actives at phi delt when i was a pledge until the weeeeeee hours of the morning. Some nice non school related convo with CP calms my uncertanties about a lot of things. I will miss all of "this" when may comes around but I'M READY, will you be?? I had forgotten about the cold water period at phi delt, thanks for bringing that story back, next time ill mention the kiddie sniping, setting the dumpster on fire, alpha chi date party fiasco, the hinkle shananigans...wow crazyness is afoot.
Did i mention i am still dumbfounded that i didnt know about the secret computer lab in the career services center, with free coffee, until a week ago?? I am almost horrified. but again its UNM's way of messing with students. Is there a chartered jet we can use? or helicopter i can rent? but i have been to the D.H. Lawrence ranch, if you havent check it out its really cheap for unm students and alumni.
I got sick (pedro's voice pls)
KB is sick this week, I feel bad there isnt more I can do for her. she is a trooper. working so hard during this time too. Hope you get well soon, being sick is never fun, so far, knock on wood, ive had a pretty healthy year for the most part, a few scares, and lots of blood work this year, but im still ticking.
Return of the test pilot
In exciting news, i'll resume prototype testing of a new racecar during the summer nationals here in albuquerque in july, and testing some new tire compounds for the 2006 model of racecar, i love this stuff. It will be nice to just drive my guts out. I was so happy to take the call after lunch from the factory. I am soooo glad they still remembered me. hoping this will lead to a full time ride like back in high school.
I am looking forward to a great summer, also will probably be going to alpine valley, wi for a possible DMB concert and musicfest to visit with jess, an old friend who used to go to UNM my soph/junior year. plus get to visit with my aunts and uncles who live up there that i have not seen in a long time. plus the possibility of living and working up in santa fe too, will be great all around no matter what happens. then the DMB concert here, ill actually be able to go since i wont have to be at the phi delt recruitment stuff that night!!! yesssssssssssssssssssssss..... the NM Fellows app. was accepted and is being reviewed. crossing my appendages.
TO partake or not to partake that is the question..
I am also deciding on whether or not to throw a graduation party/bash, my brother is graduating form high school around the same time and i dont want to steal the thunder, but i do want something for my friends to partake in one last time before we go away to wherever... any suggestions? pls comment. or email, my cousin is also graduating as well, so there goes 75% of the family to that event. we will see.
p.s. i ruined my facebook. its for the better.
"waiting to find out if this will last forever, what do you get when you let it go?, will this feeling last just a few seconds? or for five minutes like its going to happen right now.."-JM intro to clarity...
Thursday, March 31, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Don't worry about stealing your brother's thunder or your cousin's either. Definitely have a party (you'll get money!) just make sure not to have it on the same day as your brother or cousin. You deserve to celebrate all your hard work paying off! I love you!
time is one crazy idea
Post a Comment