You may be wondering where the KARTCHAMP77 name came from, well now I am going to tell you.
Karting is one of my passions in life, I am lucky enough to have a few passions. If you dont have one, you should ask yourself what you do or participate in makes you feel passionate about something.
Through nine years of racing I have won quite a few races and championships , at the local, state, national, world level. At the time I came upon the AIM craze, I had to date 77 wins, and 7 was my national ranking at the time, so I figured Kartchamp77 would be the only logical thing to do. If I were to update that now, it would be more like Kartchamp237.
Just in case you were wondering.
"im breaking my back just to know your name...somebody told me you had a boyfriend who looked like a girlfriend I had in february of last year"
Heres to a happy and fun filled weekend. 6 more weeks of winter.
Friday, February 04, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment