Monday, February 14, 2005
untitled
I am writing to my journal via email, so here it goes
It is amazing to see how my life has progressed thusfar and how those around me and those I admire most have progressed as well. Its hard to be more than optamistic when I think about the future.
I found out today via phone I have a meeting with a congresswoman, unexpected to say the least, but I have go to go for it!
Tommorow is V-day, Even though I have had a better than average track record on this day, and overall have enjoyed it. My best to everyone. We all can celebrate on tuesday.
got this comment today from a "friend", "i think you are biting off more than you can chew, ill be here when you fail" -nothing in the world make me more angry....enraged....actually more upset, with how much a string of words can make me feel. I just have to make sure to channel it into productive rage... consistency will previal once more, I know that someone has to appreciate me somewhere. childhood insecurities surface once more, if i could get through the disease that was speech impediment, i can win this.
Anyhow enough of my bitching, anyhow in another sad note i missed some of the big racing on tv day, first time in years, i know i would reach this day, not this soon though.
A quote that has been driving me right now is,
'I'm going to have to push so ridiculously hard today. I'm going to have to get up in the morning and make this happen.' And I did." JM speaking about preparing for the grammys and new albumn.
thats all i have to draw from right now, the wordiness of usual blogs has left me for now, im sure it will be back.
KB- I love you!!!
----------
Who should I seek? I am the same as he.
His essence speaks through me.
I have been looking for myself -rumi
_______________________________________________
Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com
The most personalized portal on the Web!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment