Monday, February 07, 2005

I was listening to JM talk about the difference he has seen in being a rock star vs. being at home and he got be thinking along similar lines, im no rock star, but every now and then i live on a rock stars schedule:

My life has been its most boring when I don’t feel like I’m only just beginning to figure out where the hell I am lately. It’s almost like I woke up after a 4 year dream and now I’m 23, but I don’t have as much to show for it as you’d think. I’m looking for something. And I’m looking for a whole hell of a lot right now. I’m just trying to find that “bloom” as a person. Trying to live a normal life without emotionally relying on the fact that I’m a trailblazer, phi delt, etc. I’m playing with the same rules as the rest of the world now, and I love it You should be, too

No comments: