Where did the weekend go? Now that I am working 6 days a week, time is flying. However, I am less tired than in semesters past. Tonight I had to put on a meeting for the High School freshmen and parents going on the Legislative Internship in Santa Fe later this month, My mind wasnt there, sure I was going through the motions, but meanwhile I could be spending time with friends, my girlfriend, and tonight was the time honored tradition of serenades.
What is serenades? it dates back to many years ago, im guessing the 1940's when UNM fraternity men go to each of the sorority houses and make complete fools of yourself, while they in turn flaunt all the hot women you will never get to know. and tonight was my first time to miss it, again it was a sad moment in history, but i will survive.
I have been listening less and less to my good buddy JM. no worries its good for me, more later.
Monday, February 07, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment