Sunday, February 06, 2005

Last evening-post evening was the first attempt at the MAYEFEST.1 as those in attendance would affectionately call it. Not quite what I had in mind as far as sheer numbers. But in quality of company for the first of half or so of the event could not be matched, I'll remember it as long as I live. "something so unique that no one has ever done or seen before and will never happen again" scratch that last part, I hope it does happen again, and again, and again. I was sorthing through my mayerthon materials, and rediscovered I had "trust myself" downloaded and saved, if you are wondering what this unreleased and unfavored song is follow this link: "http://www.orangesodastudios.com/downloads/index2.php?path=Unreleased%2F&download=Trust%20Myself.mp3

Now that you have listened to the song (i hope) you are getting a little touch of what the upcoming album may be, I hear more electric guitar, more SRV, more mayer, are you tough enough for a mayerfest.2? let me know, I hope you are.

"I always wonder what will happen when I settle down and get married, will i still be able to go on eBay at all hours of the night for no reason, or will that have to end? Im so ready to begin my real life"-INRO to Somethings Missing

Do i miss my friends? no cuz there always around, do I miss my family? no, cuz they always bring me down, am i broke? yeah, a slice of pizza is $3.00 down everthing is so expensive in this town, some times i still freak out, but dont bury your worries in destructive behavior, draw some shit, write some stuff or film some stuff, then make a million dollars and laugh all the way to the shrink!, but then again nothings missing." -OUTRO to Somethings Missing.

1 comment:

Dr. Goddess Mommy said...

MAYERFEST was awesome. I only wish that we had interpretive dance to Why Georgia. Or something. And as for the company, I agree, it is the epitome of awesomeness.