I apologize for not updating more to this thing during the past week, but times are busy, and about to get even more busy, and I know I am not the only one who feels like they are "on the edge about to fall off, but somehow monday will come and start all over again"
Had a very fun time on friday at brikyard with CP even though we got into "politics" look how scary that word looks written out. its ok! you can come out from behind the turtleneck! ill remember that look forever. Hopefully I can have more of those days......
Went to my first (and abrupt) trailblazers-lobo basketball game, got there late, thanks to the never ending flow of customers at CSK! monday will be better. I was running on the edge today and it hit me at the game, so i couldnt stay, i hate reaching that limit.
speaking of the never ending stream customers, today from the time i was at work from 10am-630pm there were at least 10 people in the store at all times, all of which buying tons of stuff. plus i got to drive around our new Hemi-Powered Truck, that thing was fast kicking up mud and powersliding throughout the south valley, if i cut you off i applogize, brings back memories of the mustang :( also our store is trashed, and i get to go back in tommorow and clean it up, yessssss!!!!
Movie of the moment, Donnie Darko. not a good movie to watch alone, i must admit.
"I see all the children waiting for the day they feel good, happy birthday....sit and listen, went to school and i was very nervous, no one knew me, hello teacher tell me whats my lesson, look right through, i find it kinda funny i find it kinda sad, the dreams in which im dying are the best ive ever had, i find it hard to tell you and find it hard to take, people run in cirlces, its a mad world, imagine your world....mad world"
Saturday, February 19, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
"Politics" was fun--it is nice to meet a person who analyzes what is important to them and votes accordingly, you cannot help but have respect for that one. Thanks for the MB cup and the gift of Keane, rawk!
Post a Comment