Insulting Injury
Every once in a while a morning comes around that kicks you in the teeth and leaves you for dead. This morning was as close as it gets to awful.
I went to bed a little later than usual, only by about 30 minutes. In a bad mood, set three alarms to ensure I would get up. Slept through all three to awake 30 minutes into when I should have been to work.
Mad dash to get to work, oh wait, I can't move the right side of my body. Scary, 10 minutes later i can move awkwardly out of bed, thrashing to get out of the door by 845. Right arm is tense
Regaining motor control, which is scary, I dail the cellular phone device to work and promptly drop it into the sink full of water. Great. Drag myself over to the phone and call in, just get here the voice on the other side mentions, A few minutes in the shower brings my muscle control back, though not so numb, i manage to make decent time nearly missing a serious accident on the highway. Great! BPMs are at about 10K right now.
Why does time move so fast when you are down and out? and slow when you dont need it?
Once I fix the phone, figure out what the hell is up with my muscle control, I can get started with this day. Typing one handed sux. Is there a doctor on board?
Hope you day is better than mine, How could it not be?
No comments:
Post a Comment