Wednesday, December 20, 2006


It's Because I Love you Most of All

My musical taste, as most people know is stuck somewhere between June 1983 and November 1998. Anyhow the reason for this post, is the Song "You Always Hurt The One You Love" By Carl Grayson. This song was featured on the LP Spike Jones Murders Again, If you find this song, or want to listen to it, i hope you do; find the original version.

This ragtime song always causes uncontrollable laughter. Heres to sarcasm put to music. Put this in your Media Player queue and laugh away:

"You always hurt the one you love The one you shouldn't hurt at all You always take the sweetest rose And crush it 'till the petals fall

You always break the kindest heart With a hasty word you can't recall So if I broke your heart last night It's because I love you most of all"

No comments: