Friday, December 15, 2006

Maybe when things turn green again; it will be good to say you know me
 
A mix and a mingle last night at the Christmas 'Party', as always it was interesting, and a fellow co-worker and I commented on how we know people this year, so it flew by in record time. A nice end to a long day.
 
Kind of at a loss today with words so I'll leave this one bland, sorry for those who come here for fact finding.
 
For those of you who read into the horoscopes, this is mine for today and it is most appropriate:
 
"Exchanging ideas will be a joy today, whether it's sharing recipe tips with the grocery-store butcher, discussing foreign films with the video-store clerk, or even comparing stain-removal methods with a relative. You have some great thoughts in your head -- pay attention to them! When your great ideas come to you -- wherever and whenever they arrive -- they need to be released. This is the ultimate act of self-respect." I still will get called "google" by those who know me, I have gotten used to that.
 
If you get a chance check out my cousin's blog, and leave comments of course, its cool.
 
Bad Christmas Sweater Party tonight, Thanks to my fashion consultants for hooking me up with the coolest threads. Return of friends from their semester at school make me feel all warm and...

No comments: