
What does it take be number 1? -
Hello all! Not sure how timely the response is to blog posts via cellular, but here it goes.
This morning was supposed to be just a quick in and out physical exam on the "day off", But prognosis is pretty good, scheduled appointments in the next few weeks and I will be home soon resting from the barrage of blood work and analysis. Most everything checks out. Like the rest of my college age friends I await the test results. Nothing to rush up here for. Just interesting. That is what screenings are all for. Skin stuff is always weird. I thank all the doctors and nurses out there who deal with these things and know how to explain things in a way that wont liken it to a death sentence. Next week is the procedure, nothing more than a few stitches and a sweet scar to show off someday.
Note: Pre doctor appointment night should not include beverages and a bed time of 4am. I am sure that didn't help, but I entertained a house full of friends from far away places. Hope the snow finds you, brief snow up here in the early hours.
No comments:
Post a Comment