Thursday, November 30, 2006

Here come the cold
 
Zero degrees.
 
Not something you can see, but feel. When it is zero out, you know it immediately and you can smell it too. Miraculously, the freshly fallen snow that covered every surface outside quickly brushed aside. I now know the full joy of live axle posi-traction on dark icy streets. Which means, top speed in third gear, a whopping 15mph downhill on those pricy z-rated tires. I did get interesting stares of amazement when folks would watch me keeping up with their SUV's on the icy roads. Seems the road crews were off for the morning too. Regardless, while most were toasty in their beds I was working away, Happy to have made my journey.
 
The internet is getting smaller, everyday useful websites used everyday disappear and the framiliar web blocks appear. Everyone is getting used to it. Back to using the phones for now. Silly, but neccessary.
 
December is here. Be good for mrs. gooness' sake, shes old already.
 

No comments: