Sunday, November 26, 2006


Maybe too advanced

Where is Smokey Yunick when you need him. He's been gone for a while now, but his way with tweaking few extra hundred horsepower out of your small block engine has been an inspiration to many generations. Even my own.

For example, where a "routine" oil change at home turned into a power search, take some and make some type of day. A few secrets here and there and its like a whole new car all at 113k on the newly installed instrument cluster "Frankensteined" from another car, a unexpected flat tire, and corroded spark plug scare and I am home blogging, all at 5 net horsepower gain.

And before I forget to mention it, The weather was awesome all week. Warm enough to walk around in a t shirt outside and get a little sunburn during thanksgiving weekend. This is what I love about New Mexico. And the Lobos will be going to a bowl game, even if its in their own backyard in a game created for them in a way, ironic.

Now if I can escape the stomach flu that is going around all will be well. December is almost here. I feel like I missed something, will you remind me?


No comments: