I keep on running to protect my situation
Thankfully, I can post via email. Since current internet policy blocks everything except cnn.com. Which is really annoying when you use a internet operated program to do your biz..
Sleep is weird, you either hit it or not, and lately I have been getting the sleep I need, just not the rest. Hopefully a few days off will change that.
Positive note from the almamater, they seem to win basketball games. Though they have not really had a tough one yet. Will how long that holds up. Football could take a clue, I'm tired of hearing the football coach on the radio and tv boast about his unbelievable talent for fugging things up.
Tommorw or tonight at 12am is the official start to the holiday madness. I enjoy it and will try to get in the holiday spirit more this year. Its getting harder to do with all the shiz going on in the world, in my world right now. I don't want to continue on the trend of only seeing my extended family at funerals.
I plan to take some time off soon to visit family and friends. And to prepare for the 2007 racing season. I am really excited about that. Some more news to come in that area soon.
Happy Thanksgiving. I and everyone involved will need to take some time to think about what we are thankful for and what we are not thankful for, make some changes for the better and live good. You only get one shot at this, that i know of.
No comments:
Post a Comment