Wow I never thought I would be in the library on a school night, thanks to computers I don't have to spend much time in here, I don't know how people can read and study when it is so quiet. it would freak me out, anyway, while I am here I think I will check out some fitness books so I can get back into the fit me I was this summer. Anyhow found out I'll be staying at the La Fonda for a week up in santa fe for work, that will be flippin' awesome. I can't wait. This has been a pretty busy week for everyone, I love my new and last school schedule of the year, and it will be nice to just get everything done, on time, or as close to it, with little of no stress. I am looking forward to it. This weekend will bring birthdays I will acknowledge and hope to be acknowledged back, its only fair.
"I'd love to walk to where we both can talk;but, i've got to leave you cause' my ride is here"-JM
Wednesday, January 26, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
My girlfriend from Detriot is named Lafawnduh. I'm trying to fly her out, but... I'm just a little T.O.'d, you know? She hasn't even sent me a full body shot yet.
Post a Comment