Wednesday, January 05, 2005

TOO MANY SCARY

Today at work, a straight up homie came in, and asked us how to get to the other store in the south valley, after telling him how to get there, he exclaims, "man i dont want to go that way, its too many scary over there" - in his broken english. I didnt actually think people actually spoke like this, please refer to "mtv's pimp my ride episode 32"

i dont know anymore, but i dont think its that bad down here, once you understand how to deal with everything down here, just stay out of others way, and you're cool. only one more crazy work day in the valley, then back to the daily grind, safer grind i may add, most grinding is good these days, still i have been listening to an ever growing list of musicians, local and otherwise, found a great song by the vines i had not heard in a long time, very few lyrics but a powerful song, i highly recommend it, if you cant find it, find me and its all you dawg....

Well folks thats about all i have to say about that...

Amnesia by the vines

"I cannot remember
my own sanity
Gods love ain't forever
He'll set us free

Thought I had to tell you
we came from the breeze
but I dont care forever
I dont need a thing
I cannot remember"

No comments: