"by the time i recognize this moment, this moment will be gone"
I will no longer pass up any opportunity to meet new people or try new things, because i am "tired" ive learned this past month or so, that being tired is something we are conditioned to head ourselves to, but with proper training and just diligence you can ward off the feelings of fatigue and tiredness and fit more into your day, or less, depends on how you look at it. After a quick excursion up to santa fe, for new years and then again back to abq, then back to sante fe then that turned into to something more. thanks to the winter weather and hospitality of new friends, i return to Albuquerque refreshed. I was sad to leave, but then again I'm happy to be home amongst framiliar sourroundings, mainly the lack of proper heating here at the house. Another fairly busy week ahead then school starts back up again, I am looking forward to it, i just want to "go" and take care of business and get this stuff over with. only a few days left until everything starts back up again. I can't wait.
JM says it best, when speaking about starting anew this year -"I just know all too well that once you press the “start” button, the ride doesn’t stop for 18 months."
Monday, January 03, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment