Tuesday, January 18, 2005

Wow, has it been a week already? A new start again, Somehow i feel that this semester will be different, I finally feel comfortable with my situation at work, school, and life, I dont feel like I am throwing punches under water anymore. too bad this ride is about to end soon, and begin all over again.

some interesting things i heard today in my various classes in various subjects:

when writing papers in college, write papers to impress yourself, not your professors, if you start early and write your papers toward a subject that interests you, by the time you finish up your undergrad your thesis is basically written, and you will have a focus for your career.

active listening, take time to actually listen you may learn you have a lot to learn.

well nothing too interesting for me to report that i have time to put down, expect an ammendment soon.

No comments: