I just wish I had more time; Wait a minute, I've got all the time I want; I got a time machine
During the most stressful times, Back to the Future Quotes run through my head, as if to say, 1985 wasn't such a bad time at all, Gas Prices were still pretty high, that toyota vehicle is pretty hot, and Huey Lewis is one bad mother, and the Libyans have a fondness for shiny cases filled with used pinball machine parts. Time travel 20+ years and, Fuel Prices are still pretty high, toyota vehicles are the number one selling in the world, and Huey Lewis will be touring this year again with chicago and i dont know how but they (Libyans) found us.
What does this say to you? Go back and watch your back to the future triology, you may learn that 1.21 gigawatts is not that big of a number Mr. Fusion.
In the usual swift turn of events, an opportunity has arisen. and I will be lucky enough to attend a NASCAR event in Arizona, have made contact with friends long lost in the racing world and will be a whirlwind trip. I am looking forward to it, hoping not to burn the bridges I must cross to get there.
Have a great weekend.
Recommended Listening for this weekend: Back in Time; Huey Lewis and the News (a 3 minute synopsis of one of the best movies of all time)
Friday, April 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment