Ever get that just kicked in the teeth sensation?
Happy 4 Twenty-eth. A weird day, annually for me its weird, This morning my name was called on the radio to win a big prize, but i missed calling in, because following the law here in my new home town, no cell phone use while driving. Oh well. a start to another freaky thursday. I am in this perpetualy time warp, where I get to the end of the week, like being at the end of the cliff, wondering what its like to fall off the edge, then monday comes around and catches you and starts all over again. Time is like a steam engine constantly picking up speed, with total disregard for the lives of its passengers.
Anyway, Yesterday was that awkward hair time, the third month after the suggested 6-week trim, the decision to cut or just say to hell with it, and let it get out of control. It was time to get back in control, so I went to the crap-shoot which is "stupid-cuts", the name has been changed to protect the innocent, basically your favorite/not so favorite neighborhood haircutting franchise. Usually marginal at best, this time i survived, looking pretty good, the staff acutally remembered me from getting my last haricut . Strange. Also while I was seated a unhappy customer came in and bitched and moaned about his hair being butchered by the staff that happened to be working. Didnt make me feel to good, but not many choices for the up and coming business man in this town. the hair hut is miles away.
Driving. How much I enjoy it, especially with the cost of fuel on the rise, I figure its becoming a luxary these days in addition to a neccessity, and I enjoy it. Dont neglect the fact that you live in the most amazing country in the world. one of the best states to live in, no matter what the scores say.
Thursday, April 20, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
OMG, just read what I wrote today. It's uncanny.
BTW, the 6th looks good. Let me know what's what. We can go to El Morro or hike up Castle Rock. OR BOTH!
Post a Comment