Wednesday, November 16, 2005

You never know when it starts, until theres fog inside the glass around your summer heart

Lately, these days, today; I cannot seem to grasp a normal balance between what I need to be doing, what I feel like doing, and more importantly keep everyone pleased. Searching for that balance, mostly alone can be discouraging at times. Just when I think I have it figured out; when I feel most at "home" with things, something unexpected, a mood swing, either my own - or those of others - 'spings' up once more, and I am back at square one, feeling like somethings different. When It Mostly Is Just Fine. So I am fine realizing that there are just some things I cannot control, and I am going to do my best to control what I can, If I am not good enough then thats gonna be the final verdict.

Besides that, things are going well, its almost Thanksgiving time, a strange time, the last days of fall and the unofficial start of the holiday/shopping/stress season. Thankful I have the hard to shop for stuff out of the way. Football and planning this weekend. As usual a busy week so far and its only half way over. Tommorow will be pretty busy and handling more and more complex issues. Fun as always. Just tiring at the end of the day. Possibility of a invite to a b-day party for a good friend over break, hopefully everything works out.

Realtional stuff is always getting me down, when I act sarcastic its never taken well, when I act well sometimes im not, but gotta just deal with it i guess. Just gotta find out how to fix it. Somehow was able to get over the colds that are surfacing at work. still feel a little off but much better than a day or two ago.

"I searched for Joy, but I would return it all, just to know I had you"

No comments: