Friday, November 04, 2005

I wish it was not the case.

This week flew by for me. Not so sure the same for everyone. I've finally gotten into the swing of the fitness program. I have been told you can tell the difference. I don't see it, yet I don't spend time staring at myself. That is just weird. I see guys doing that all the time at the gym, and its childish. Next week will already be week 5 of phase 1 and the beginning of phase 2. Its not as bad as I thought and going to the gym 5 days a week is not as hard or expensive as it seemed to be when I began in late September. Health wise, yes I did get the cold of Halloween, but it only hit me for a day, and I worked through it, and got over it. Overall if feel 500% better at the end of the day then this time last month.

1 comment:

Katie said...

you're definitely built. those guns have doubled in size!