
The Calm
What a day! let me begin by saying it included; attempts to bake goods, near celebrity misses, and below freezing temps. So apparently yogurt when frozen, especially plain, then thawed tasted a lot like "burning" as ralph wiggum would say. Found that out today and apparently missed mr. travis at work. Now where do the baked goods fit in? Someone once again tried cooking something in the stove in a plastic container. cooked plastic also smells how thawed yougart tastes, so basically those two aspects were connected.
Besides those events, nothing else was predictable. Much better day on the week 6 plan now. Amzing I have stuck with that for this long. Minus six pounds i didnt know i had, and its feeling pretty damn good.
Football this weekend, and other normal people things. Have I mentioned before how much I want a bear suit.
1 comment:
lol that suit it awesome!
Post a Comment