If I stopped I would be accused of being totally out of my mind
Hump day is already here, seems like only a few momments ago it was the weekend, I guess that is a sign of just how busy things are shaping up for me lately. I can't say I was not prepared for the pace of life out here, but things are certainly picking up. I have attributed this to the fact in a less than a few weeks, some pretty amazing things will be happening very soon. And of course its the holiday season. Keeping up with this thing is getting a little more difficult than I would like to admit.
Speaking of Holidays, mostly looking forwarded to it. Almost guaranteed to be asked questions about the career, but its all good. At least they are interested right?
5-Factor is in full effect now, its no longer for show, its the real deal, real heavy this week. I feel it now and see it now. I am really looking forward to the end of phase two, which I am almost half-way through. I saw a co-worker there the other day, and they were suprised to see me there, because I am younger than most the folks in there. I guess they figure its easy to maintain my boyish looks, i am kidding, at weigh in I have lost 9lbs since October. Don't know from where, but its gone none the less and that stressed out feeling at the end of the day went with it.
This weekend I will be racing again. First time in over a year, its hard to believe it has been that long, last week was the test and it felt good, I was a little rusty, but I went back to the notes and feel confident. The others are not gonna know what hit em. This past season was the first time since august 1995 that I have not been racing in some form. And a little more than two and a half years since I raced at TTT. Even though these are lower powered cars than I am used to, I am excited. And I may also be getting to spend time with Katie at her company holiday celebration! festivis for the rest of us.
I'm just a crazy guy caught up in this crazy mixed up world.
Wednesday, November 30, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment