Friday, December 24, 2004

why does the UNM area 1 have to be such dicks? area 1 is the physical plant, i.e. people who are supposed to ensure UNM's buildings are in working order, its been a month since they said they would fix the heat, and still no heat. its getting pretty annoying.

12/24/04 update: 4:06:am, Area calls our house telling us they are pulling the plug on power to our house for some "maintanence", and we wont have any hot water until the power is back on, sucks to be us right now.... merry christmas, and im out.

I'd rather chase your shadow all my life
Than be afraid of my own
I'd rather be with you
I'd rather not knowWhere I'll be than be alone and convinced that I know
When the world keeps spinning 'round
My world's upside down and I wouldn't change a thing
I've got nothing else to lose
I lost it all when I found you and I wouldn't change a thing
No, you and I wouldn't change a thing
Everything I know has let me down
So I will just let go
Let you turn me inside out'
Cause I know I'm not sureAbout anything
but you wouldn't have it any other way

When the world keeps spinning 'round
My world's upside down and I wouldn't change a thing
I've got nothing else to lose
I lost it all when I found you and I wouldn't change a thing

No, you and I wouldn't change a thing
Spinning turning watching burning
All my life has found its meaning
Walking crawling climbing falling
All my life has found its meaning
You and I wouldn't change a thing
No, you and I wouldn't change a thing

When the world keeps spinning 'round
My world's upside down and I wouldn't change a thing
I've got nothing else to loseI lost it all when I found you
and I wouldn't change a thing

No, you and I wouldn't change a thing
No, you and I wouldn't change a thing

1 comment:

Bee said...

happy holidays to you as well! I'm thinking of going to S.Fe in a few days... if you want a ride down, IM me sometime. Word.