Monday, December 27, 2004

If you want to see some interesting things, come to work with me. this afternoon, a truck caught on fire in our parking lot, i put it out with a nearby fire-estinguisher just before the fuel pump exploded, that could have been interesting. this is not the only strange thing that happened at work, take for instance, on christmas eve, when two dudes were waiting outside before we opened, and not on open for a minute tried to steal some things, you can catch em' every time. besides that, the people there are very interesting and the customers for the most part are nice, but not much english spoken these days, all those spanish classes are paying off.

The rest of this week will be very busy at work, hope you all are doing something productive.


1 comment:

Bee said...

My parents live about two feet from there, and I have yet to witness any sketch stuff. But they're moving soon... and I totally don't have your cell #. I think I'll be heading into town tomorrow (Tue)....