I know I have said to myself many times before that I should be extremely careful before I fall for a girl. Lately I have been holding myself to this "personal creed" but I have fallen for this girl, fallen harder than ever before, and it can be a little overwhelming at times, I didn't really know how hard I had fallen until this past week when i was in middle of nowhere, wisconsin. We all tend to take things for granted, especially when it comes to companionship, i used to look at it as something i expected, and now i dont take those times for granted, life is too short not to sit here and just take things in. this year has been the busyest one yet, in many areas, I have completed so many goals and objectives, but i know i owe katie so much more than ive been given lately, shes the one woman ive known that is patient and just happy with me. thank you KT
so in an unrelated moment to quote the lovely john mayer when asked about his "womanizing"
"i want to have some sex" says me, not sex per say, i want ot play body games, sex is like hitting the bell at the carnaval game, you gotta keep it on the top of the shelf, because that part of the bell game can get you gonareah, so i have to ask myself ow much tail would a normal 27 year old man get and triple that.
About his "ideal woman"
I know that theres a woman out there that you are gonna be able to bang like your own personal slut whore, and when you are done you can roll over and look at the ceiling fan and say, i wonder if any of the munchkins are alive?"
not sure how all that relates, but it was easy to type. good night all.
Tuesday, December 07, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh man, I loved that interview. The munchkins part reminds me of a few trains of thought of mine... Though you missed the reference to Star Trek and his confession to bisexuality.... I didn't know you had a blog, son! I'm gonna make a link to it on mine, and make a big deal of it (I'm a popular blog guy). Word. Keep it real!
Post a Comment