
You better Study Up, Study Up, Study Up, Yeah...But Not Too Much!
The John Mayer Trio concert is this weekend and i feel like i should be studying up, and everytime i want to open up my show download and get a peek, i stop, i dont want to spoil the experience of not knowing what is there. So if i happen to hear something new on the boards, i wont stop it, but i wont go looking either. From what I have heard from friends who have already attended the shows, its amazing. I am really excited.
This week is just flying by. The new guy at work, funny to say, but i feel and am treated like a veteran at work now, anyway he has the facebook and apparently started at his school. how pop culture.
I am also in a pretty funky mood this evening, even though i have "nothing" to do at home, working on prep for work and laundry and keeping track of my stuff at home takes up most my time, others may disagree to this, but I keep myself busy. I am just trying to keep up. And a pending move is making things stressful. But regardless I get home and am busy up until i can no longer stay awake. Makes the days go by fast.
Stress at work is catching up. I get home some days and just do not want to talk. Dont want to bring on conflict, Next week I am scheduled to start working out with a trainer, maybe this will be my outlet now since i no longer race cars. But as a patch i do go on drives when things are particularly bothering me.
I am also fighting the beuraucratic process, being productive at work sometimes worries people. I am fighting the norm, just like in my soc. classes fighting the norm is not always easy to do. But I will remain strong to my convictions of helping people help themselves. Even if they do not want to.
Only three more days till JM3 in Denver should be very interesting.
No comments:
Post a Comment