
Hes Back Part 2: Guti~~~
So today I was helping staff the Gov along with my boss and theres a frantic message from the front desk. I thought it was a case we were working on, wrong it was James Fing' Guiterrez. Looking for me, requesting me, calling people to get me. I was way to busy to make it out there, darn. its like in back to the future:
"It the Lybians (OR Gutierrez) I dont know how they (he) found me, but they (he) found me, run for it marty (matt)...."
needless to say the rigorous security kept him from hounding me. I did only get a half dozen notes from him in the one hour he was in santa fe.
Update: Sleep is hard to come by these days, for one reason or the other, so I will write and give you all an update about what is going on.
It is an interesting time to be alive, with all the technology and medicine we have, mother nature still shows us all who is boss, and emergencies bring out the worst and the best in people. I am also realizing how important it is to choose the words you use. Not just when you write but especially when you speak. I dont know if this is really relevant to me, but none-the-less i pay more attention about what i say.
Again, I miss my friends from school who have moved on to bigger and better things. Hopefully, sometime soon, we can all get together and hang out. On a side note i have seen several shows featuring carnies, very scary. I will never trust them.
This weekend i will be going to Denver to see the John Mayer Trio. Should be interesting, i have no idea what to expect.
1 comment:
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! I thought he was the king of Kenya or something!
Post a Comment