


HE'S BAAACK.....
RETIRED PROFESSOR RICHARD BERTHOLD WILL TEACH A GREEK HISTORY CLASS AT UNM NEXT SEMESTER. BERTHOLD GOT NATIONAL ATTENTION FOLLOWING THE TERROR ATTACKS OF SEPTEMBER 11TH, 2001 WHEN HE TOLD A CLASS "ANYONE WHO CAN BOMB THE PENTAGON GETS MY VOTE". HE LATER APOLOGIZED AND RETIRED FROM THE UNIVERSITY IN DECEMBER 2002.
THE HONORS CLASS THAT BERTHOLD WILL BE TEACHING IS CALLED THE WRATH OF ACHILLES: GREEK WARFARE AND SOCIETY.
After reading this, this brings me back to 2001, I was in the class that day he made those remarks, and also on his "last" day teaching roman civ. with cyrino. Funny how history repeats itself.
Spent the night in Abq for once. Made Katie mad with sarcasm, but its alright tonight is ZoZo and all that bad stuff will go away with him. At least that is what i believe.
I have not yet finished downloading the JM3 show from San Fran. I can't wait, JM is once again promoting the online training of his music. Just like pre room for squares days. This sounds like a interesting Tour.
No comments:
Post a Comment