That's News To Me
What a cold weekend in every aspect. Makes me wonder if those who we put trust in bisecting weather patterns can hold their own. I have take an hiatus from checking the weather, I go with gut instinct, plus hey, I look alright wearing thermals, preferring it over jackets.
Attend a Music Festival, Go-Karting and Bowling all in one day?
Something you may have to move to Dallas or San Diego to do, I did in Albuquerque on a Saturday. And all within about 5 miles of each other. This place really is becoming better than I would believe from the talking heads up north. Denver, eat your heart out. All we need now is good public transportation.
I was skimming through my daily updates online and came across this article from the Berklee school of music, and a response on how fame is perceived:
You have more control over the outcome of your life than you can imagine. If you are going to get into the arena where you will be famous, you'd better understand what that will mean - JM
This control, which many say does not exist, does indeed exist, and sometimes people struggle with the reasoning's behind being introverted vs. extroverted at times.
Certain times call for action, other times, its best to become a hermit. There is a reason I didn't show up for that event, or come over and jibber-jabb about a certain someone. It's nothing personal. I get recognized at certain events, and its kind of funny when people come up and talk to me, because that used to be my biggest fear. But you learn to deal. I am nowhere famous in start power. But I get recognized.
Highlight of The Weekend: Seeing Huey Lewis and The News in concert at Sandia Casino with. True to form they offered good quality music, only thing better would have been to turn down the bass reverb, but what you see is what you get, talent and fun, no fillers. Even in the cold weather and surrounded by fun police.
No comments:
Post a Comment