Monday, December 05, 2005


Laundry Lists..

I hate them, hate to do them, hate when others give them to me to do at a moments. Also hate being called a liar when I am not. Sometimes you do have to bend things to ensure you get what you need. Fact is that, its still pissing me off. but I am pretty much over it.

Weekend had its high points. Racing once again this weekend, I know its what I am meant to do, somehow gotta figure out how to do it full time. Another race scheduled for sometime in January, Back to the gym this week to figure out how to get into the light-weight class. Only off by 2.5lbs, really frustrating. Results on the track were decent, a 3rd and Fifth place, and 4th top speed in qualifying in temps around 45 degrees. Goal is to better those finishes by at least two spots next race, no exceptions.

A full to the brim sort of week ahead. Temps are unreasonably cold here, below zeros in the am and about the same in the evenings. Its going to be a cold one. Not feeling so hot, but you gotta deal sometimes.

No comments: