
Here is a line that you will not understand
The far cooler temps outside have really made things interesting, makes sleep far less restful, and things break, like yesterday, I awoke to no water pressure in the house, so I checked with Wayne and the main water line to the house has cracked and burst, so we had to shut down the water, water heater, and boiler in the house and wait. Luckily I did not have to be at work, and had the home inspection at 8am. Everything went well there. I am getting anxious to move in and to make some noise.
Speaking of the cold, had to wait a while outside for the house to be openend. Nearly froze my ass off. Inspection went fine. Now just one more step on my end, attend a class this saturday morning, then I am done with everything on my end. Yesterday was busy, but somehow got everything done and managed to work out really hard, even though I have been under the weather since Sunday evening. I have been sleeping a decent amount so I should be back in order soon. A lot of sickness going around at work, so its hard to avoid. I am so drained mentally and energy wise by 10pm I can hardly stay awake, I know this bothers people, but that is why I am getting in the best physical shape posible so I can keep up with everything. I never thought have a job like I do would demand so much physically, and mentally, but it does. Even more so than school.
Weather depending may return to the track for some laps this weekend. But if its as cold as today, not going to happen. 8 degrees is not as cool as it sounds.
No comments:
Post a Comment