Monday, October 31, 2005

I no longer need logic

I had this nieve thought that today would be a nice calm Monday, a nice welcoming back to the work week. Seems that no matter how i try to put logic into what people think is going on versus what is actually going on the more disappointment comes out of reasoning. So I have decided just to not even try to mentally prepare. So I will recap what the weekend was an was not.

Since Halloween was on a weekend and UNM's greek row is dry, no usual blockbuster party so the search was on for a lo-pro party, Some pretty interesting costumes this year and the usual suspects. It was rather cold, so out of neccessity I chose to be something warm, thats right children, i was canadian. Kind of hard to describe, but just picture what you think a canadian looks like, and im pretty close to that. I will have to save the bad news bear for next year.

No comments: