And the Verdict Is...It time to fall back
Well so far so good. As hectict work week and short staffed environment makes it really tough to get a chance to write on this thing. This week by far has been pretty trying, fell ill early this week but was not able to take a day off, so a strict regimin and meds, plus exercise (So painful) led to a quick and rather seemless recovery, took that cold-eze stuff for the first time and it worked. If you keep up with the crazy political environment up here you would know its not the best of weeks to feel ill. Being in much better shape than three weeks ago has helped with this. Which leads me to the fact that in the first time in a long while I am physically fit which is leading to a better mental state of mind most days.
This weekend will be kinda whirl-wind. Don't really have any inspiration to get creative this year for all hallowed-eve. so I dont know whats gonna happen there. Last night I played Scene-It TV edition with katies family, i have never played that game before and i won. I dont usually win board games so I was thrilled. But that led to another late night, but some how in the few hours of sleep woke up feeling pretty decent. No sleep hangover today.
Friday, October 28, 2005
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment