Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Nothing Makes Sense Now That It Is Over

Where did time go?

2008 was a fast year. Not merely in ways measured by speed alone, but in the fashion it began for me and the rate at which it drew to an end. If you would have told me I would be where I am today; 365 days ago, I would laugh at you and give you a pessimistic excuse. Through the uncertainty of current event we all face, I now know, more than ever my ever increasing circle of friends are here for me. Not something completely new, but something I can oddly count on when I feel down. There was also many things to be up about. I live in the most interesting of times, in a great place, with wonderful people. It does not get any better than that.

2009 will be a new era for me. Choices to be made. 10 years ago was the end of a century, and this is the end of a decade.

A year where it will mean something.  "If my past is any sign of my future, you should be warned before I let you inside"

No comments: