Monday, December 15, 2008


Just thawing out from shoveling snow in the driveway for what is sure to be a icy morning. A surefire way to know that winter is upon us.

Growing up in Los Ranchos, we didn't have many "Snow days" I am getting more used to them up in Santa Fe. And one thing I am getting better at is driving my SVT Cobra in the snow. Sure it is not the original intent of the vehicle to push snow.

Thanks to the folks at BFGoodrich I safely made it to and from work, they make a wonderful tire, the G-Force T/A KDWS tire. If you have the means, I highly recommend getting a set for your car. The best investment you can make, besided a snow shovel and good set of boots.

I am looking forward to getting in the swing of the holidays. Its been so busy lately, I nearly missed it. A lot of changes for 2009 are in store. And taking a little more time to feel the moment and am thankful for my friends who are there, in whatever way you are.

No comments: