Monday, April 21, 2008

How to disappear completely

We all want to disappear from time to time. For whatever reason. However, when you come across the news that someone has vanished for no particular reason and in tragic fashion, its tough to relate to those searching for the lost.

Another packed to the brim weekend. And then some. A impromptu trip to T or C for work related campaigning and a test of the rally tech suite. It all passed with flying colors. It is a strange feeling to have enough technology to allow you to freely travel at speed safely, without endangering a soul. It was a great feeling. Tying this all into the upcoming rally season will be key to the success of the team.

UNM held its annual fiestas, far better line up then last year overall. I was glad to attend briefly. A quick visit with a great friend put things in perspective. I have to remember all that I have and the reason what its all about. Better weather and crowds then I can remember.

I also came to realize that you just can't please people sometimes, and that person may be in contact with you more than other. No matter how hard you try. For whatever reason it just doesn't work out. And you move on.


No comments: