I had a dream, and It awakened me
Dreams can be disheartening. Like the dream I had last night. No person, place, or thing in it that made it earthshattering on the surface of the dream. What was so frustrating was this feeling of helplessness in getting someone motivated to benefit themselves. No longer being able to ask, plead or prod this nameless, faceless person, I became sad, also most as if my feelings for this person died.
After countless attempts to get this person to better themselves, and only being ignored and fought off, I gave up. Most dreams do not contain the giving up, there is mostly hope in dream. I guess it was out of frustration that no matter how much I had given to this person, to try to change things, I realized they were unwilling to give in return and were only there using and taking. This feeling in the dream is what remained when I awoke. The feeling that this person who I cared for, loved, sacrificed was unwilling to do the same, I had been deceived, into thinking this relationship with this nameless and faceless person.
After awaking, feeling shaken, I realized it was more than a dream, and the feeling and situation was mostly real. Now I just have to find a way to fix it.
No comments:
Post a Comment